Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! We had a very relaxing evening out to dinner with grandma and grandpa B. (My parents.) We went to an upscale local restaurant and had a wonderful time. Tyler chilled in his car seat through the appetizer but decided to get squirmy just as our soups came! (Of course!) Daddy held him until the main course came and then Grandma was so awesome to tend to him while we ate...it was the most relaxed I've been able to be when we've had him out to eat! After dinner we came back to our house and enjoyed each others company and some brownies I made yesterday. It was so much fun!

Here's the little man in his Handsome shirt he got from grandma and grandpa B. How cute! And I just love his Bumbo seat...we use it all the time. It's a good thing he's not camera shy, huh?!








Oops! I fell over! Still not sitting up that great by my self. But I'm making progress!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

What a sweet little guy you have there! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! BTW, I live in WI, too. :)