Monday, August 11, 2008

Where does summer go?!

We've been doing so many exciting things this summer, I guess I haven't taken the time to post.

Just so you know I'm still here, I'm sharing a pic of my first harvest of the summer! :-) Two red peppers and two cherry tomatoes. If you want to call them cherry tomatoes...they are huge! I have about a dozen more on the plant and about 5 regular tomatoes on the other plant.

That's a soup spoon to show the size...I wasn't feeling very creative when I was looking for something to compare them to!


2 comments:

Erin Bennett said...

Awesome! I totally want to grow vegetables next summer. :)

Alissa said...

I have to add that my plants are in 5 gallon buckets b/c I am not allowed to rip up my hubby's precious lawn! :-) Takes extra water, but it works!