Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - 4th Floor

My "Wordless Wednesday" is turning out to be not so wordless! LoL...whatever, at least I'm posting, right?!
Saturday night Auntie Diane watched Trevor (THANKS!!) so mommy and daddy could take Tyler to the 4th Floor outdoor show at Cross Country in Sugar Camp. Tyler was one tired kiddo but had SOOOO much fun seeing Uncle Dan and "the boys" play! I think he even might have been a bit star struck...and as you can see in the last pic/video, he wants to be a rock star now!









Tyler even asked daddy for some water to drink during his performance, which consisted of him pretty much screaming nonesense....it was adorable! He also walked over to give me knuckles, just like Uncle Dan and Zach did! (Come to http://www.baby-oh-baby.blogspot.com/ to check out the video below!)

2 comments:

nancyb said...

He is definitely a rock star!

KristenWiley said...

Thank you so much for your kudos!! I appreciate the support! I too have PCOS and suffered 2 miscarriages before having my amazing son. You sons are adorable :) Congrats!