Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Toddler Tuesday - Fun at the Fair!

Last week was the WI Valley Fair at Marathon Park. As far as I can remember, this was Tyler's first fair in Wausau. Since I exhibited in the open class I had a week long pass and the boys were free to get in, so we took advantage of it. We went to the fair every day - meeting friends, looking at exhibits, petting animals and learning about agriculture. Oh yeah, and going on rides too! Unfortunately I forgot my camera all except one of the days (so unlike me!) so there are no fun pictures of Tyler and his friend Wyatt on the rocket ship ride or playing in the corn, soybeans and cottonseed in the Ag Adventure Tent. Also no pictures of Tyler petting a cow, after which he promptly corrected me by saying, “It’s a CALF mom!”

However, there ARE pictures of Grammy taking Tyler on the ferris wheel!! This was Grammy’s first time on a ride in…we’ll just say quite some time. :-) She was a little nervous, but Tyler chose her so she “had” to do it! It was a blast watching from the ground with Trevor, almost as much fun as they had on the ride!

And what’s a trip to the fair with Grandma without a carnival game?!

No comments: