Sunday, July 25, 2010

Vacation Bible School

Tomorrow morning Tyler will be going to his first day of Vacation Bible School!! Tyler is definitely excited and a little apprehensive, as am I! This is the first time I will be dropping him off somewhere that he will be completely on his own and doesn't know anyone. We've been talking about it since Friday and started a little countdown. He asked a lot of questions and we tried our best to explain to him what would be going on so he knows what to expect.

The main thing is I hope he realizes that I'm not staying there with him! Even if he's not sure what he's getting into, I have no doubt in my mind he will quickly adjust and do wonderfully!! This will be a great warm up for preschool this fall, especially since he will be going to preschool at this church!

I apologize for the lack of updates lately...I hope to be getting back into the swing of things around here soon. My lifting restriction will be coming off on Thursday so I am gradually trying to do more and so far I am feeling good!

No comments: