Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Online Surveys to Earn Extra Income

Have you ever considered doing online surveys? I have discovered a couple online survey companies that I would like to share with you! I signed up after reading about them on Centsable Momma's blog, where she updates her earnings.  For the websites I am going to share, signing up was easy and FREE.  (You should never pay to sign up with a company!) 

My favorite and fastest accumulating survey site is i-Say. Since signing up the end of June, I have received $30 in American Express cards from i-Say.  As an added bonus they have a fun Poll Predictor game to win entries in monthly drawings!  I have been a member at Valued Opinions since May and have redeemed my rewards for a $20 Amazon.com credit, which I plan to use for Christmas shopping! 

Once you create a profile you will be notified by email when a survey is available that matches your profile to the criteria they are looking for.  (ex: Female, Age 25-35, 2 children, etc.)  The emails have a simple to follow link you just click on to take you directly to the survey.  Once you get to the survey you will be asked a series of questions to see if you will qualify to take the survey.  Most take 5-30 minutes to complete and your compensation is based on the length of the survey.

Have you joined Swagbucks yet?! You can also earn SwagBucks by taking surveys there in addition to being rewarded for doing searches. If you download the toolbar I have earned 914 Swagbucks since joining the beginning of August, which can be redeemed for merchandise and gift cards!  (See my previous post for more info.)

None of these sites are huge money makers, but to make a few extra bucks while watching tv in the evening works for our family!  Leave me a comment or email me if you are interested in any of these companies and I can send you a referral email.

No comments: