Monday, January 30, 2006

Bellies

Jodi’s baby shower was a blast on Saturday! It was good seeing family that I haven’t seen in a while and we had a lot of fun getting to see Jodi’s belly! Little Aiden Isaiah is growing fast…only 10 more weeks for them. She has such a little frame it looks like she has a basketball under her shirt…it’s just adorable! I keep trying to picture what I will look like 3 or 4 months from now, but I just have no idea what to expect!

I heard from Kim, Josh’s cousin Zach’s wife, and she is less than 4 weeks away from her due date...they are having a little girl! She has been getting kicked a lot, which she says hurts but also reminds her that Kadence is strong and healthy! That’s a good way to look at it! Kim is also another one with a tiny frame and a big baby belly. Also adorable! But she looks totally different than Jodi does because of the way she’s carrying. I think I can tell the difference between the way a boy or a girl is carried…Maybe?!

Josh did our taxes last night and found out we are getting enough back to pay off the rest of my car (YES!) and have about $900 left over to save/prepare for the move. And the way my work pants feel today, I think a chunk of it will be going to maternity clothes. My pants are getting tighter! I wore these last week once and so when I put them on this morning they should be a little baggy, right?! WRONG! Getting a little uncomfy! Yes, I know, just a week ago today I was bragging about how I still had room! After my discovery I jumped on the scale and, to my relief, it’s still the same! I’m hoping we can run to Fashion Bug some time this week to get some pants. This week will be busy (Getting ready for our trip to AZ!) so we’ll have to see. I’ll definitely update if I come across some good finds!

No comments: