Thursday, January 05, 2006

December 27-30, 2005

December 27, 2005

We had a fantastic Christmas at home! We got a video camera, dvd recorder and a portable ice shack (lucky me!) from my parents, camping chairs along with scrapping stuff from Josh’s mom and a fondue pot (I’m so excited!) from Josh’s dad! We’re so spoiled! It was so great, as usual, to see family, but even more special this year with our news! We saw most of our family that we had called to tell our news and even others we weren’t able to tell ourselves, so that was fun too. I'm pretty sure that all of our family knows now!

I have a little something planned to tell everyone at work, but that will be next Thursday after our ultrasound on Wednesday, so we know everything is ok. Mindy and Katie know b/c I was feeling so bad when we were doing the Christmas stuff and Sharon guessed and I couldn't lie! And Teri…she finally decided to check out June’s blog…just in time to see the post congratulating us! Great timing, huh?! After our first ultrasound, when we hopefully see that everything is ok, I'll tell the rest of the office.

December 29, 2005

Feeling terrible again...was even getting car sick driving. HOW AM I GOING TO GET THROUGH THIS??!

I've been eating Cheerios before I get out of bed...I even tried getting up earlier today so I could eat and be able to take my time getting ready. Didn’t work!! I threw up at home and when I got to work. I called and left a message for a nurse at the doctor’s office. They called back so fast and had so many answers! No more prenatal vitamins until February …I get to take Flinstone’s instead!! She also said to take a Unisom and vitamin B6 before bed. Unisom is a sleep aid and apparently helps with nausea. I can also take Emetrol during the day, which she said is a liquid, but I think I’ll hold off on that until I know how the Unisom and B6 works. Sounds to me like Josh gets to go shopping tonight. As of right now I'm leaving at noon, I can't eat and keep throwing up.

December 30, 2005

IT’S UNBELEIVEABLE! I feel GREAT this morning!! The Unisom and B6 must have worked because I was able to eat this morning and didn’t gag once! I couldn’t be happier!!!! I’ll continue using that until the end of my first trimester, go back on the prenatals and go from there to see how I feel!

WAHOO!!!

No comments: