Friday, March 10, 2006

Job update!

Just wanted to let everyone know that Josh’s informal interview (“meet and eat” as AJ called it!) was changed from last weekend to tomorrow. Please keep poor Josh in your thoughts and prayers…he’s a bit nervous! As I am too! :-) Things sound pretty promising, so I’m sure everything will go just fine. Depending on how things go on Saturday, our house might be for sale some time next week! I’ll update as soon as I can!

If, for some reason, things don’t go as planned, he has a back-up. Another company in Stevens Point also called. Josh talked to them and they basically said they aren’t hiring right now, but if the right person came along they wouldn’t hesitate to hire. SO…if things don’t look as promising as we’d like after tomorrow morning Josh will call and set up and interview there! I’m glad we have options, but I hope we don’t have to use them. :-) I’d rather live around the Wausau area and one of Josh’s “unruly” classmates from high school and college works there and he’s a bad influence! I’m just kidding, if that’s the way things work out, that will be fine. Josh is more responsible and mature anyway!

No comments: