Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Today I am 19 weeks!

I can’t believe how fast the time has gone…our ultrasound is next week already. The 22nd will be here before we know it. Seems like I just made the appointment and that was almost two months ago! We’re hoping and praying that we can find out the sex that day, but even if we can’t, it’ll be great just to see the little one on screen again!

This little baby has been moving SO MUCH lately! It is just unreal how much difference a week has made! I feel him/her more than ever and much, much stronger. It’s still so amazing to me and still makes me stop whatever I am doing so I can enjoy it. I know Josh is just waiting until the kicks and moves get stronger so he can feel them too!

I’m a little bummed right now. After my last dr. appointment with Dr. B on the March 1st, she let me know that she wouldn’t be in the week that my next appointment was to be scheduled. At the time I didn’t think it was that big of a deal. But this weekend I decided I’d rather see Dr. B again in case we are moved by the end of April. I called her office this morning and she has NO openings at the office I go to until April 18th! What a bummer…so I’m keeping my appointment with Dr. F on the 29th and hoping that we will still be living in MN for my next appointment on April 26th. If not, I guess someone will have to take a road trip with me! :-)

So this week, at 8.5 ounces and 6 inches from head to rump, our little one is now the size of a small zucchini! (Again, so close Ash! She guessed an eggplant.) I got out my ruler so I could see just how big 6 inches is and it’s amazing! When Rayn and Meghan asked last weekend how big the baby was I cupped my hands together to show them, like someone was going to put something in my hands. But now 6 inches is from the tip of my middle finger almost to the bottom of my palm! What a difference! This week the little one is starting to grow more hair on his/her head…I wonder what color it is!
(Has anyone else noticed the difference between my BabyCenter info and the info on my baby ticker?!)

Josh’s job interview update coming soon!

No comments: