Friday, March 24, 2006

Soccer Player?!

I think I got kicked in the bladder for the first time this morning! I was driving to work and all of a sudden I felt like I could pee my pants! There was a ton of pressure...and then…NOTHING. LoL…Gotta get used to that I guess!

When Josh left for work this morning he said, “You have got up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night for four days in a row now!” LoL…I had been very lucky and still been sleeping through the night up until Monday night. When I get up I have to turn on the lamp on my nightstand so I can see where I’m going so I always wake him up. I think we need to find out nightlight and plug that in on my side of the bed…then again, he can wake up with me! ;-) Monday through Wednesday I made it until 4:00 am, but last night I had to get up at 1:00 am! Oh well…I really don’t mind except because of taking the Unisom I’m a zombie and have to do all I can not to fall asleep on the toilet! I won’t be surprised if it happens!

In not so good news, I’ve started to retain water again. I got rid of it last time it happened about two weeks ago, so I’m hoping I’ll be able to do it again. I think it is around two pounds, unless I actually gained some weight from this pregnancy. I really don’t think that’s it though since my fingers look like sausages and my feet hurt in the shower! I’ll just keep pushing my water and stay away from those yummy, salty foods! :-)

No comments: